A simple donation of $5 allows us to prepare 2 feminine hygiene kits! Hundreds of these kits are distributed through our community partners free of charge to women in need!
All donations ensure that underserved women and school-age girls are provided with much-needed resources, including education and feminine hygiene products. Imagine having to make the choice between a meal or a box of tampons. Imagine having to miss school or work because you have no means to manage your period. Imagine experiencing menstruation, pregnancy, or menopause without full comprehension of what is happening within your body and how you can best take care of yourself during these times. These are all very real scenarios for the women we serve, and your donation could truly make all the difference for a woman or girl in need!
In-kind donations of products and coupons are greatly appreciated! Product drives are welcome and encouraged. No gift is too small!
Current needs include:
- Sanitary Pads (maxi pads are most needed)
- Panty Liners
- Tampons (varied absorbencies)
- Feminine Wipes
- Toilet Paper
Postpartum bleeding is defined as the significant loss of blood following child birth. Women of vulnerable populations are often unable to access necessary products to manage their postpartum health and hygiene, as these products are not covered by WIC or Medicaid. Help us fill this gap by signing yourself or a group you belong to, up for our Roses for Postpartum Project and help us meet the postpartum needs of women in our city.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Roses for Postpartum Project for more information.
Other ways to GET INVOLVED!
- Host a Party with a Purpose - a small gathering in your home with close friends to raise awareness of our mission and collect feminine hygiene product donations
- Conduct a donation drive in your place of work, school, church, etc. (This could be as simple as a donation box in the break room or bathroom!)
- Join our Facebook page for Be a Rose GR Volunteers to learn about opportunities to participate in local events and initiatives.
- “Like” and “Share” Be a Rose on Facebook to stay engaged in the conversation, show support of our cause, and challenge the stigma around menstruation
Contact us at email@example.com 616.990.3353 to discuss ways in which YOU can Be a Rose!
our donation system is a secure process managed by stripe, powered by moonclerk
Donation Drop-Off Locations.
BETHANY CHRISTIAN SERVICES
901 Eastern Ave. NE Bldg D. Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
Please Contact Rhonda Fitzsimmons or Michelle Roub.
616.224.7523 or 616.224.7470 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Prana house reiki & massage
1345 Monroe Ave. NW #212 Grand Rapids, MI 49505
M-F 8:00am - 5:30pm
2270 Oak Industrial Dr. NE Grand Rapids, MI 49505.
Please Contact Amy Lindholm, Administrative Assistant.
616.433.1575 / email@example.com
968 Cherry St. SE Grand Rapids, MI 49506
M-Sa 10:00am - 6:00pm